Dakota Digital Electronic Signal to Mechanical Cable Drive Adapter - ECD-200BT
Please note: This item is a pre-order and may take approximately 10-12 weeks before it goes out. You can still order it now and it will get sent to you as soon as it is ready. If you would like us to check for an updated time estimate before you buy, please contact us first and we will check for you. For domestic orders, your system will get sent directly to you from the manufacturer. For international and Canada orders, your system will get sent to our shop first, then we will send it out to you.
The missing link between your cable-driven speedometer and late model electronic transmission! Measuring 5 1/2” x 3 1/2” x 2”, the ECD-200BT allows the use of a mechanical-cable speedometer to be used in conjunction with a modern drivetrain which provides only an electronic output.
• 36” cable available for GM thread-on, GM clip-on and Ford clip-on style speedometers (ECD-200BT includes ONE of those options, please choose which one you want when you make your purchase).
• Powerful motor is quiet enough to mount the module inside the cabin.
• Waterproofed case can also be mounted under the hood, or even inside a fenderwell.
• Bluetooth-enabled to sync with available mobile app for stone-simple set up.
• Supplied programming switch and LED readout make setup easy.
• For OBD II equipped vehicles, the supplied pigtail will easily plug into the DLC, simplifying the wiring connections.
The ECD-200 uses PID control of the cable speed to provide quick, smooth operation as well as preventing overdriving or damaging the speedometer needle. Consider this the most precise and easiest to use cable-drive unit on the market!
These units provide enhanced features beyond the current ECD-100 Series.
Bluetooth setup and control allows for ultra-simple calibration and customization. The Dakota Digital Accessories app is currently available and can be downloaded from the Google Play Store, or Apple App Store.