5" QUAD GAUGE, 100 PSI/100-250 °F/8-18V/0-90 Ω, AMERICAN MUSCLE
Product #: 1225
Size: 5" (127mm)
Type: Air-Core - Short Sweep - Electric
Range: 100 PSI/100-250 °F/8-18V/0ΩE-90ΩF
Gauge Series: American Muscle
Vehicle Application: Universal
Installation Manual: CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD PDF
Please note: This item is a special order item and may take approx 1-2 weeks before it goes out.
The fastest growing Series in the AutoMeter line, American Muscle dominates the dashboard with styling ripped straight from Detroit steel and powered by the best in modern internals and technology. When night falls, our cutting edge Hi-Def™ LED lighting proves that great form is defined by dedication to function. A spun metal dial and a bright chrome bezel set off a look that could make the perfection in your dash rival what's under the hood.
Sometimes space is limited. The AutoMeter Quad Gauge provides a solution to limited dashboard space while providing a clean look. Individual AutoMeter air core meter movements for each function provide the accuracy and durability required by even the most demanding applications. Includes a single wire 1/8” NPT temperature sender and a 1/8” NPT oil pressure sender. The voltmeter reads from 8-18v on negative ground electrical systems and fuel level resistance range is 0 ohms empty to 90 ohms full (compatible with Amid 60’s through mid 90’s GM fuel level senders, not included).
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- 4 in 1 gauge design saves valuable real estate on your dash while allowing you to monitor critical parameters
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Auto Meter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT pressure sender, 1/4” NPT adapter, 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2-1/16" NPT adapters, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2-1/16" NPT adapter fittings
- Bracket Included
Please note: International customers, your order will be sent to our shop first, and then we will ship it to you by USPS.