2-1/16" OIL PRESSURE, 0-100 PSI, AMERICAN MUSCLE
Product #: 1219
Size: 2-1/16" (52.4mm)
Range: 0-100 PSI
Gauge Series: American Muscle
Vehicle Application: Universal
Installation Manual: CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD PDF
Please note: This item is a special order item and may take approx 1-2 weeks before it goes out.
The fastest growing Series in the AutoMeter line, American Muscle dominates the dashboard with styling ripped straight from Detroit steel and powered by the best in modern internals and technology. When night falls, our cutting edge Hi-Def™ LED lighting proves that great form is defined by dedication to function. A spun metal dial and a bright chrome bezel set off a look that could make the perfection in your dash rival what's under the hood.
The life blood of your engine, a lack of oil pressure is one of the most catastrophic scenarios that can happen. Knowing the precise pressure is critical to both its longevity and performance, as well as your peace of mind. AutoMeter’s Mechanical Oil Pressure Gauge utilizes the most advanced bourdon tube meter movement on the market to deliver accuracy and durability you won’t find anywhere else. A simple 1/8” NPT connection makes installation easy. Fittings and nylon tube are included and optional braided stainless line kits are available (sold separately).
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Auto Meter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” nylon line, 1/8” NPT compression fittings, 1/4” NPT adapter, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing
- 10 ft. nylon tubing
Please note: International customers, your order will be sent to our shop first, and then we will ship it to you by USPS.