5 PC. GAUGE KIT, 3-1/8" & 2-1/16", ELEC. SPEEDOMETER, AMERICAN PLATINUM
Gauge Series: American Platinum
Size: Kit 3-1/8" & 2 1/16" (Kit 85.7mm & 52.4mm)
Range: 120 MPH/100 PSI/100-250 °F/8-18V/240ΩE-33ΩF
Please note: This item is a special order item and may take approx 1-2 weeks before it goes out.
Vintage high performance design, brushed aluminum dials, black nickel chrome bezels, domed lenses and package solutions define this series.
AutoMeter has brought together the most popular gauges into a simple kit. The kit includes a speedometer, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel level, and voltmeter. All senders included where applicable.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, 2-wire hall-effect speed sender that is compatible with GM/Chrysler applications (7/8" - 18THD), sending unit adapters (1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2-1/16" NPT adapters), bulb and socket assemblies, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- Auto Meter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Speedometer has a simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches and can be reprogramed at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Speedometer features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258 - VSS Sensor
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2-1/16" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Brackets Included
Please note: International customers, your order will be sent to our shop first, and then we will ship it to you by USPS.