2-1/16" TRANSMISSION TEMPERATURE, 100-260 °F, AMERICAN MUSCLE
Product #: 1257
Size: 2-1/16" (52.4mm)
Type: Digital Stepper Motor - Full Sweep - Electric
Range: 100-260 °F
Gauge Series: American Muscle
Vehicle Application: Universal
Installation Manual: CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD PDF
Please note: This item is a special order item and may take approx 1-2 weeks before it goes out.
The fastest growing Series in the AutoMeter line, American Muscle dominates the dashboard with styling ripped straight from Detroit steel and powered by the best in modern internals and technology. When night falls, our cutting edge Hi-Def™ LED lighting proves that great form is defined by dedication to function. A spun metal dial and a bright chrome bezel set off a look that could make the perfection in your dash rival what's under the hood.
Transmission fluid temperature is the single biggest contributing factor to the lifespan of your automatic transmission. Having an accurate, realtime measurement allows you to know when to downshift or when to take your foot out of it. Whether you’re towing or simply trying to harness the power of a built or boosted motor, AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor Trans Temp Gauge will give you the most accurate possible measurement for the exact temp of your trans fluid. AutoMeter’s most advanced 1/8” NPT temperature transducer is included as well as a direct plug in wiring harness for ease of installation. An optional trans cooler line manifold is available for another easy installation option (sold separately).
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2-1/16" NPT adapters, wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Includes data acquisition grade temperature sender, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Auto Meter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- The accuracy of digital stepper motor gauges is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
3/8" NPT and 1/2-1/16" NPT adapter fittings
Please note: International customers, your order will be sent to our shop first, and then we will ship it to you by USPS.