Auto Meter American Muscle Universal 2-1/16" Oil Temperature Gauge 140-300 °F - 1248
2-1/16" OIL TEMPERATURE, 140-300 °F, AMERICAN MUSCLE
Product #: 1248
Size: 2-1/16" (52.4mm)
Type: Air-Core - Short Sweep - Electric
Range: 140-300 °F
Gauge Series: American Muscle
Vehicle Application: Universal
Installation Manual: CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD PDF
The fastest growing Series in the AutoMeter line, American Muscle dominates the dashboard with styling ripped straight from Detroit steel and powered by the best in modern internals and technology. When night falls, our cutting edge Hi-Def™ LED lighting proves that great form is defined by dedication to function. A spun metal dial and a bright chrome bezel set off a look that could make the perfection in your dash rival what's under the hood.
An engine running a high oil temperature will fail, as proven time and time again. Monitoring this critical parameter ensures that you are running the correct weight oil and that your oil cooling system is performing properly. Highly accurate and durable thanks to AutoMeter’s patented air core meter movement, a single wire, 1/8” NPT temperature sender is included.
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2-1/16" NPT adapters, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Auto Meter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2-1/16" NPT adapter fittings
Please note: International customers, your order will be sent to our shop first, and then we will ship it to you by USPS.