AEM Series 2 Plug & Play EMS - Plug & Play Engine Management System30-6620
AEM's Series 2 EMS is a complete engine control system that plugs into the factory harness and uses the factory sensors. This means you do not need to replace any parts of the harness or sensors, just plug the EMS into the harness and begin tuning! The Series 2 EMS allows you to control every aspect of your engine. From rev limit, timing, adding different sized injectors, boost control, nitrous injection, even anti-lag and individual cylinder fuel and timing trims, the Series 2 EMS gives you total control from an easy to use interface.
Legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway.
This product fits the following vehicles:
- 1993 to 1996 Nissan 240SX Swapped w/SR20 2.0L Turbo
- 1990 to 1995 Nissan 300ZX 3.0L V6 Twin Turbo
- 1990 to 1995 Nissan 300ZX 3.0L V6
- 1992 to 1994 Nissan Maxima 3.0L V6
- 1989 to 1994 Nissan Skyline RB20DET 2.0L Turbo
- 1989 to 1998 Nissan Skyline RB26DETT 2.6L Turbo
- 1994 to 1998 Nissan Skyline R33 RB26DETT 2.6L Turbo
We will ship worldwide - please read our store policies below before making a purchase. Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.