AEM Series 2 Plug & Play EMS - Plug & Play Engine Management System
Series 2 Plug & Play Engine Management Systems
AEM's Series 2 EMS is a complete engine control system that plugs into the factory harness and uses the factory sensors. This means you do not need to replace any parts of the harness or sensors, just plug the EMS into the harness and begin tuning! The Series 2 EMS allows you to control every aspect of your engine. From VTEC to rev limit, timing, adding different sized injectors, boost control, nitrous injection, even anti-lag and individual cylinder fuel and timing trims, the Series 2 EMS gives you total control from an easy to use interface.
Legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway.
This product fits the following vehicles:
- 1998 to 1999 Acura CL 2.3L 4 Cyl
- 2000 to 2001 Acura Integra GSR 1.8L
- 2000 to 2001 Acura Integra RS, LS, GS 1.8L
- 2000 to 2001 Acura Integra Type R 1.8L
- 1998 to 2002 Honda Accord DX, LX, EX 2.3L 4 Cyl
- 1999 to 2000 Honda Civic CX, DX, LX 1.6L
- 1999 to 2000 Honda Civic EX 1.6L VTEC
- 1999 to 2000 Honda Civic Si 1.6L VTEC
International Buyers - Please Note:
We will ship worldwide - please read our store policies below before making a purchase. Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.