Dakota Digital Universal Dual 3-3/8" Round Bezel Gauge Kit Senders ODYR-61-1
Odyssey Series II Dual 3-3/8" Round Gauge Kit
from Dakota DigitalODYR-61-1
Please note: This item may take approx 1 week before it goes out.
Description from Dakota Digital:
Dakota Digital Odyssey Series II instruments offer a high brightness, non-glare vacuum fluorescent display for excellent daytime visibility and a lifetime of trouble free use. Odyssey Series II instruments are fully backed by a Limited 24-month Warranty against manufacturer defects and provide the accuracy and performance you've come to expect from Dakota Digital!
Dual 3-3/8" Round Gauge kit includes:
Complete six gauge instrument package in two 3-3/8" units: ODYR-01-6 Digital Speedometer/Tachometer Combo & ODYR-40-1 Quad Gauge ( Fuel / Volts / Oil Pressure / Water Temperature).
Includes: oil pressure, water temperature, and speed senders. (MPH/KPH selectable) Fuel sender sold separately.
The ODYR-61-1 gauges have a teal display, and you can choose whether you would like black or chrome bezels on your gauges.
This listing is for an ODYSSEY Series II gauge, with TEAL display. You can choose whether you would like the black or chrome bezel. Also available in a separate listing is the Solarix series gauge with BLUE display, with a black or chrome bezel.
ODYR-01-6 Odyssey Series II, Performance Speedometer/Tachometer:
This combo is truly revolutionary, offering a fully functional speedometer, tachometer, gear shift indicator, odometer, trip odometer and all the necessary indicators including turn signals, high beam and several others! Built inside a 3-3/8" housing, this is a perfect replacement for an existing speedometer while adding a wealth of modern features and the stellar performance you would expect from Dakota Digitail (MPH/KPH selectable).
* Adjustable 199 MPH speedometer calibration is adjustable for nearly any gearing or tire size combination.
* User selectable MPH or KPH
* Compatible with both electronic and cable drive applications.
* Odometer with two resettable trip odometers.
* Resettable Miles to Service with warning (user settable countdown) and Hour meter.
* Quick response bar graph tachometer with adjustable shift point warning.
* Easy Tachometer calibration for a wide range of cylinder combinations from 1- 15 cylinders without the use and hassle of bulky coils.
* Gear Position Indicator compatable with Automatic transmissions with the optional sender GSS-2000 (not included) and Manual 3- 6 speed transmissions (no additional parts required).
* Adjustable shift point indicator with warning and output for external shift light (external shift light not included).
* Various indicators can also be displayed such as Turn Signal, High Beam, Neutral, Low Oil Pressure, Low Voltage and Security Indicators.
* "Wait to start" / "Check Engine" light.
* Several performance calculations include: 0- 60 time, high speed & high RPM recall, 1/4 mile time and speed.
* Easy push button calibration.
ODYR-40-1 Odyssey Series II, Quad Gauge: Fuel/ Volts/ Oil /Pressure/ Water Temperature:
Transforming the instrumentation industry once again, the ODYR-40-1 is a first of its kind! Displaying fuel level, voltmeter, oil pressure and temperature (oil, transmission, or water) inside a single 3-3/8" housing. The ODYR-40-1 offers user adjustable warning points and is able to utilize any type of fuel level sending unit, simplifying installation and offering endless applications!
* Water Temperature Sender: 1/8" with bushings for 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" NPT openings.
* Oil Pressure Sender: 1/8" NPT.
**SEN-06-1 Fuel Sender sold separately.
Range: 0- 99%
Range: 0- 17.0 VDC
Resolution: 0.1 VDC
Range: 0- 150 psi
Resolution: 1 psi
Range: 0- 300°F or 0- 150°C
Resolution: 1°F or 1°C
Don't forget: When making your payment, be sure to specify which bezel you want: black or chrome.
This Dakota Digital item usually has a lead time of 1-3 business days before it gets shipped out. For domestic buyers, your order will get shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
We will ship worldwide - please read our store policies below before making a purchase. Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
Customers also viewed