ODYSSEY SERIES II, Round Performance Tachometer
from Dakota DigitalODYR-02-1
Description from Dakota Digital:
Dakota Digital Odyssey Series II instruments offer a high brightness, non-glare vacuum fluorescent display for excellent daytime visibility and a lifetime of trouble free use. Odyssey Series II instruments are fully backed by a Limited 24-month Warranty against manufacturer defects and provide the accuracy and performance you've come to expect from Dakota Digital!
Microprocessor technology for quick, stable and accurate readings. Adjustable for 1-15 cylinder engines. Built in gear shift indicator (GSS-2000 required, sold separately), high RMP recall, hourmeter, and resettable service meter. It has a range of 350-17,500 RPM and an update rate of either slow, medium or fast. 3-3/8" diameter.
* 350- 17,500 RPM range with 100 RPM resolution.
* Easy Tachometer calibration for a wide range of cylinder combinations from 1- 15 cylinders without the use and hassle of bulky coils.
* Compatible with single or dual fire ignitions.
* Gear position indicator when used with GSS-2000 (sold separately).
* High RPM Recall.
* User Selectable Shift Point.
* Push button calibration.
* Choice of either Black or Chrome front bezel.
* Machined aluminum housing.
The following optional sender is also available separately in our store:
*GSS-2000 for $94.95
ODYR-02-1 has a 3-3/8" diameter housing.
This listing is for an ODYSSEY Series II gauge, with TEAL display. You can choose whether you would like the black or chrome bezel. Also available in a separate listing is the Solarix series gauge with BLUE display, with a black or chrome bezel.