AEM Series 2 Plug & Play EMS - Plug & Play Engine Management System30-6040
Series 2 Plug & Play Engine Management Systems
AEM's Series 2 EMS is a complete engine control system that plugs into the factory harness and uses the factory sensors. This means you do not need to replace any parts of the harness or sensors, just plug the EMS into the harness and begin tuning! The Series 2 EMS allows you to control every aspect of your engine. From VTEC to rev limit, timing, adding different sized injectors, boost control, nitrous injection, even anti-lag and individual cylinder fuel and timing trims, the Series 2 EMS gives you total control from an easy to use interface.
Legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway.
This product fits the following vehicles:
- 1992 to 1993 Acura Integra GSR 1.8L
- 1994 to 1995 Acura Integra GSR 1.8L
- 1992 to 1993 Acura Integra GSR 1.7L
- 1992 to 1993 Acura Integra RS, LS, GS 1.8L
- 1994 to 1995 Acura Integra RS, LS, GS 1.8L
- 1990 to 1995 Honda Accord DX, LX, SE, EX 2.2L 4 Cyl
- 1992 to 1995 Honda Civic DX, LX 1.5L
- 1992 to 1995 Honda Civic EX, Si 1.6L VTEC
- 1993 to 1995 Honda del Sol Si 1.6L SOHC VTEC
- 1994 to 1995 Honda del Sol VTEC 1.6L DOHC VTEC
- 1993 to 1995 Honda del Sol S 1.5L
- 1992 to 1995 Honda Prelude H22
- 1990 to 1991 Honda Prelude Si 2.1L
- 1992 to 1995 Honda Prelude H23
- 1992 to 1995 Honda Prelude F22
International Buyers - Please Note:
We will ship worldwide - please read our store policies below before making a purchase. Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.